Monday, May 2, 2011

Getting ready!

Hi friends and family!  8 days and counting until I leave for China!  I am SO excited to see what the Lord has in store for us!  If you think of us, please PRAY that God will open many doors and many hearts, that it will be a fruitful time.  Tom just wants you to pray that I will come back alive.  :-)  Danielle just wants to hide in my suitcase and go with me! 

I suddenly find myself face to face with the verse I put at the bottom of all my emails: 
"Be very careful, then, how you live - not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity."   Ephesians 5:15-16

Oh Father, help me be wise! 

Love you all!
Lynne

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Bet you're in the air and zonked out - know you're in my heart and prayers and I know you are going to have the time of your life. I am very proud of you. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete